By being part of our workforce, you’ll get better benefits and a better chance to start your career as a professional electrician. If you are confident about your skills and you’re ready to grow with us, this is your chance to join us.
As a company, we understand that in order to offer good service we need to take good care of our employees, this is why we offer our employees a top pay, insurance, and many more benefits to help them reach the best of their potential.
- Installation and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years. No exceptions.
- Electrical license (or be open to become a licensed electrician)
- Clean driving record and be able to pass random drug tests regularly.
- Clean criminal record.
- A set of professional tools.
- Experience with tablets/smartphones
- Great communication skills.
- English language proficiency.
- Being able to work late if needed.
- Being able to work on Saturdays if needed (occasionally)
- Have people skills
- Being open to learn new things and grow as a professional electrician
- Have a Resume.